Why not select our in house deposit system at the checkout? EasyPay allows you to secure this price and pay over an 8 week period in 3 instalments at no additional cost.
Secure today for a holding deposit of 33% of the order value. Select EasyPay at the checkout (please note you will not be asked for any payment details at this time). You will receive your EasyPay link via email. Follow this link to your Rathwood EasyPay account to process your payment. You have 48 hours to pay your first instalment to secure your order.
Week 4: you will receive your email reminder to pay your second instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Week 8: you will receive your email reminder to pay your final instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot schedule your delivery until your order has been paid in full.
- The lead time for your delivery can take between 3-7 working days from the date we have received your final payment.
- Final payment must be received within the agreed 8-week time frame.
- There is a £100 cancellation fee on orders that you cancel when using EasyPay, any deposits paid will be reimbursed in 5 working days minus the cancellation fee.
- If you wish to pay in full earlier than the agreed 8-week time frame you can do so by accessing your EasyPay account via your link you have received in your emails.
- This is an in house deposit system only ie. does not operate as a finance agreement.
Humidity: This plant really really loves humidity. Mist a couple of times a week or let it live in the bathroom, basking happily in steam.
Frequent watering: It likes moist soil, so check weekly and water whenever the top inch of soil is dry. Let any excess drain off.
Most light conditions: Like a lot of ferns, it is used to living in partial shade, so it is ideal for a room with lower light.
It’s tempting to stroke those pretty fronds, but this plant is not really the touchy-feely type. To avoid fronds turning brown in protest, best to leave it be.
Did you know?
The Victorians consider ferns a symbol of humility and sincerity.
Plant Height 45cm Recommended pot 17cm