Elephant Ear Plant
Why not select our in house deposit system at the checkout? EasyPay allows you to secure this price and pay over an 8 week period in 3 instalments at no additional cost.
Secure today for a holding deposit of 33% of the order value. Select EasyPay at the checkout (please note you will not be asked for any payment details at this time). You will receive your EasyPay link via email. Follow this link to your Rathwood EasyPay account to process your payment. You have 48 hours to pay your first instalment to secure your order.
Week 4: you will receive your email reminder to pay your second instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Week 8: you will receive your email reminder to pay your final instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot schedule your delivery until your order has been paid in full.
- The lead time for your delivery can take between 3-7 working days from the date we have received your final payment.
- Final payment must be received within the agreed 8-week time frame.
- There is a £100 cancellation fee on orders that you cancel when using EasyPay, any deposits paid will be reimbursed in 5 working days minus the cancellation fee.
- If you wish to pay in full earlier than the agreed 8-week time frame you can do so by accessing your EasyPay account via your link you have received in your emails.
- This is an in house deposit system only ie. does not operate as a finance agreement.
It’s found in the wild in Brazil, where it grows at the base of much larger trees. The large leaves help it make the most of all the available sunlight and also mean it can capture as much rain as possible. To keep it happy indoors, try to echo those conditions, with lots of indirect light and sufficient moisture. It will also love you if you give it a feed with liquid fertiliser once per month in spring and summer.
Humidity - Moisture in the air helps keeps leaves healthy. The best way to provide that is with regular misting.
Medium light - These big leaves like a lot of light, but not direct sun. Away from a window in a bright room is ideal.
Regular watering - likes soil to stay lightly moist. Water when top two inches of soil are dry.
If you notice leaves looking dusty, give them a gentle wipe. Dust-free leaves absorb more light.
Plant Height 45cm Recommenpot 16cm