RHS Florists' Shear
Why not select our in house deposit system at the checkout? EasyPay allows you to secure this price and pay over an 8 week period in 3 instalments at no additional cost.
Secure today for a holding deposit of 33% of the order value. Select EasyPay at the checkout (please note you will not be asked for any payment details at this time). You will receive your EasyPay link via email. Follow this link to your Rathwood EasyPay account to process your payment. You have 48 hours to pay your first instalment to secure your order.
Week 4: you will receive your email reminder to pay your second instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Week 8: you will receive your email reminder to pay your final instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot schedule your delivery until your order has been paid in full.
- The lead time for your delivery can take between 3-7 working days from the date we have received your final payment.
- Final payment must be received within the agreed 8-week time frame.
- There is a £100 cancellation fee on orders that you cancel when using EasyPay, any deposits paid will be reimbursed in 5 working days minus the cancellation fee.
- If you wish to pay in full earlier than the agreed 8-week time frame you can do so by accessing your EasyPay account via your link you have received in your emails.
- This is an in house deposit system only ie. does not operate as a finance agreement.
These florist's shears effortlessly cut both thin and thick stems and are therefore an indispensable aid in a cut flower garden. The fine tips of the particularly sharp blades enable individual stems to be cut precisely, even in dense shrubs.
1 x Shears
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Colour: Green
- Hardened carbon steel blades for lasting sharpness
- Handles made of sturdy nylon / resin
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society