Sophie Conran Trowel (Boxed)
Why not select our in house deposit system at the checkout? EasyPay allows you to secure this price and pay over an 8 week period in 3 instalments at no additional cost.
Secure today for a holding deposit of 33% of the order value. Select EasyPay at the checkout (please note you will not be asked for any payment details at this time). You will receive your EasyPay link via email. Follow this link to your Rathwood EasyPay account to process your payment. You have 48 hours to pay your first instalment to secure your order.
Week 4: you will receive your email reminder to pay your second instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Week 8: you will receive your email reminder to pay your final instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot schedule your delivery until your order has been paid in full.
- The lead time for your delivery can take between 3-7 working days from the date we have received your final payment.
- Final payment must be received within the agreed 8-week time frame.
- There is a £100 cancellation fee on orders that you cancel when using EasyPay, any deposits paid will be reimbursed in 5 working days minus the cancellation fee.
- If you wish to pay in full earlier than the agreed 8-week time frame you can do so by accessing your EasyPay account via your link you have received in your emails.
- This is an in house deposit system only ie. does not operate as a finance agreement.
This plant trowel inspires not only with its great workmanship and material quality but also with its pretty as well as clever design. The back of the trowel is slightly bent up so that earth stays safely inside. So you can do gardening faster and more efficiently. The slightly smaller shaped handle makes this trowel perfect for women's hands and ensures a secure hold. Handle made of waxed and FSC-certified beech wood Cuff made of copper Scoop made of stainless steel About Sophie Conran and Burgon & Ball The British designer, author and cook Sophie Conran comes from the famous Conran dynasty and has been brought up in this tradition. Since 2010, she has been working with Burgon & Ball to create unique garden tools and accessories especially for women, who are in a class of their own both in terms of looks and quality. Their products regularly win awards and have a dedicated fan base among gardeners worldwide. The products from the Sophie Conran collection combine classic English design with modern elements. This results in very special garden tools and accessories that meet even the highest demands. Many of the tools are equipped with handles designed for smaller hands and provide them with optimal grip.
1 x Trowel
- Material: Wood, Brass & Stainless Steel
- Colour: Silver
- Handle made of FSC-certified wood
- Designed especially for smaller hands
- Stainless steel scoop
Length: 26.5cm Width: 8cm
10-Year Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects.