Starter unkillable plant Set (well almost)
Why not select our in house deposit system at the checkout? EasyPay allows you to secure this price and pay over an 8 week period in 3 instalments at no additional cost.
Secure today for a holding deposit of 33% of the order value. Select EasyPay at the checkout (please note you will not be asked for any payment details at this time). You will receive your EasyPay link via email. Follow this link to your Rathwood EasyPay account to process your payment. You have 48 hours to pay your first instalment to secure your order.
Week 4: you will receive your email reminder to pay your second instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Week 8: you will receive your email reminder to pay your final instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot schedule your delivery until your order has been paid in full.
- The lead time for your delivery can take between 3-7 working days from the date we have received your final payment.
- Final payment must be received within the agreed 8-week time frame.
- There is a £100 cancellation fee on orders that you cancel when using EasyPay, any deposits paid will be reimbursed in 5 working days minus the cancellation fee.
- If you wish to pay in full earlier than the agreed 8-week time frame you can do so by accessing your EasyPay account via your link you have received in your emails.
- This is an in house deposit system only ie. does not operate as a finance agreement.
Everybody’s plant journey starts somewhere. Make your first steps easy with these very low-maintenance plants. They’re all from our (Almost) Unkillable range, which are exactly as tough as you’d imagine.
They can all live in almost any light conditions, even in very shady spots. They like to be watered when the top two inches of their soil is dry, but they’ll barely notice if you forget for a while. They make great gifts too, for anybody especially a hopeless beginner plant parent.
Humidity: This plant will appreciate regular misting to keep their leaves moist. Snake plant won’t need it. It’s very chill.
Light: They are fine in any light conditions, aside from direct sun. They are also great choices for shady rooms.
Water: Try to give them a drink when the top two inches of soil feel dry, but they can cope without water for weeks.
Peace lilly pot 17cm Snake plant pot 13 cm Devils ivy pot 15cm