Sweetheart plant - Hoya kerrii
Why not select our in house deposit system at the checkout? EasyPay allows you to secure this price and pay over an 8 week period in 3 instalments at no additional cost.
Secure today for a holding deposit of 33% of the order value. Select EasyPay at the checkout (please note you will not be asked for any payment details at this time). You will receive your EasyPay link via email. Follow this link to your Rathwood EasyPay account to process your payment. You have 48 hours to pay your first instalment to secure your order.
Week 4: you will receive your email reminder to pay your second instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Week 8: you will receive your email reminder to pay your final instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot schedule your delivery until your order has been paid in full.
- The lead time for your delivery can take between 3-7 working days from the date we have received your final payment.
- Final payment must be received within the agreed 8-week time frame.
- There is a £100 cancellation fee on orders that you cancel when using EasyPay, any deposits paid will be reimbursed in 5 working days minus the cancellation fee.
- If you wish to pay in full earlier than the agreed 8-week time frame you can do so by accessing your EasyPay account via your link you have received in your emails.
- This is an in house deposit system only ie. does not operate as a finance agreement.
If you saw this plant in the wild you probably wouldn’t recognise it. It’s actually a climbing plant, with lots of those heart-shaped leaves strung along its vines. It’s commonly found in countries in South-East Asia, where it can grow up to four metres tall.
In the wild, it blooms with small red and pink waxy flowers. It’s an extremely slow-growing plant and the full climber is very rarely sold in Ireland. Instead, its cute, heart-shaped leaves are potted and sold individually. The leaf can grow into a full plant but is best enjoyed a small plant in its own right. The heart-shape and minimal care needs makes it an excellent choice for a Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day gift.
- Dusting: This plant needs minimal care, but if you see it get dusty, very gently wipe it off. Use something like a soft, dry brush.
- Bright light: It’ll be ok in light shade, but does better in brighter light. Constant direct sun may be too much, but a bit is fine. Light watering: It needs very very little water. About once a month is fine. Water the soil, not the leaf, to keep it healthy.
- Recommended Pot Size: 6cm