Why not select our in house deposit system at the checkout? EasyPay allows you to secure this price and pay over an 8 week period in 3 instalments at no additional cost.
Secure today for a holding deposit of 33% of the order value. Select EasyPay at the checkout (please note you will not be asked for any payment details at this time). You will receive your EasyPay link via email. Follow this link to your Rathwood EasyPay account to process your payment. You have 48 hours to pay your first instalment to secure your order.
Week 4: you will receive your email reminder to pay your second instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Week 8: you will receive your email reminder to pay your final instalment. This email will contain a link to your Rathwood EasyPay account.
Terms & Conditions
- We cannot schedule your delivery until your order has been paid in full.
- The lead time for your delivery can take between 3-7 working days from the date we have received your final payment.
- Final payment must be received within the agreed 8-week time frame.
- There is a £100 cancellation fee on orders that you cancel when using EasyPay, any deposits paid will be reimbursed in 5 working days minus the cancellation fee.
- If you wish to pay in full earlier than the agreed 8-week time frame you can do so by accessing your EasyPay account via your link you have received in your emails.
- This is an in house deposit system only ie. does not operate as a finance agreement.
It can store water and nutrients for a long time, meaning you don’t need to give it a drink very often. When you do water it, make sure to let all the excess run out of the bottom of the pot, so as not to waterlog it. It will cope with neglect - the odd missed watering; minimal light - a lot better than most plants. If you like a plant that’s easygoing and sculptural, look no further.
Feeding: Feed with a liquid fertiliser about once a month in spring and summer.
Most light conditions: An ideal option if you don’t have bright rooms. Cope with very little light, though not total darkness.
Light watering: Doesn’t need a lot of water, particularly in winter. You can let it dry out completely between drinks.
Keep it looking its shiny best by giving leaves a gentle wipe with a soft cloth every now and again. Not often; just when looking dusty.
Give it an extra growth boost by feeding it with liquid fertiliser once per month in spring and summer.
Plant height 90 cm Recommended pot 27cm