BEST PLACE TO VISIT SANTA 2018 - RATHWOOD SANTA EXPERIENCE
Irelands most popular Santa Experience is back and its bigger than ever! We invite you to share in the magic of Christmas and join us on a magical adventure through the Enchanted Forest to visit Santa, Mrs Claus and all their elves, as they finish preparations for Christmas Eve. They have all been working very hard to make sure everything is ready for Christmas Eve and would love to meet all the boys and girls to share this magical time of the year with.
Why is Rathwood the Best Place to Visit Santa?
Voted Irelands No.1 Santa Experience, this magical adventure is not to be missed. At Rathwood, we know how special Christmas Time is and that is why we ensure you have a magical, memorable adventure to see Santa. From Mrs Claus to Santa and everything in between, our Santa Experience brings Christmas alive like you've never seen before. Prepare to be amazed and for your children to be in awe at every little detail during this experience. Rathwood have over 15 years of experience running their award-winning Christmas event which makes Rathwood the best place to visit Santa in Ireland.
The Santa Experience at Rathwood
As soon as you walk through the front doors you will feel the magical Christmas atmosphere all around you. The music, the decorations and not to mention the excitement to visit Santa himself. So first things first, you follow Santa's footprints down to the check-in area where you then patiently wait to visit... Mrs Claus!
The next part of this wonderful adventure is story time with Mrs Claus. You will automatically feel at home the moment you enter her room. The warm, festive atmosphere is bound to take that excitement to a whole new level. All the children sit up the front and listen to Mrs Claus's wonderful stories while one of her elves provides some entertainment too. When story time is over, Mrs Claus's elf will then lead all the girls and boys to the Rathwood Santa Train to begin their journey to the Enchanted Forest to visit Santa. Don't forget to keep a lookout for Rudolph and all the reindeer along the way!
The elves will most certainly keep the entertainment in full swing on the journey down to the forest to help all the kids (and big kids) get even more excited to see Santa. When you reach the Enchanted Forest you will be brought to the elve's woodland home in the wood where you can sing and dance and meet some of Santa's little helpers!
Now that you have met Mrs Claus and some of Santa's elves who is next on the list to visit? Hmmm, Santa of course! As you wait to see the man himself, the elves will sing and dance with all the kids before you are called to see Santa and share some memorable moments with your family. Santa is always full of chat and I'm sure he will have a present for everyone who has come to visit! After you have visited Santa, you will then get the Rathwood Santa Train back up from the Enchanted Forest.
- We have a fun fair on site where you will be dropped off after your visit to Santa in the Enchanted Forest
- The Hatch food van is also on site where you can indulge in some treats and the kids can get their free hot chocolate to warm themselves up after their magical journey
- Our Christmas Store is a must see with lots of decorations for you to choose from and there is 20% off all Christmas stock for the big kids!
- All kids get to post their letter in Santa's official letter box!
- The Merry Tree Restaurant is sure to keep that hunger at bay with a delicious, fresh menu of both hot and cold foods. Oh, and don't forget to try our delicious range of desserts, you won't be disappointed.
- And don't forget to get a photograph on Santa's Sleigh, which has came all the way from the North Pole!